Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Remodel Begins

We are off on the journey of adding on a new bedroom to our old house. We went to a contractor for this one as it is a big job to get it framed out. Our contractor is Heartland Home Improvement and their customer service is spectacular! They were one of a fraction of companies that were willing to work on the cut and fit of an old house.

Here is the "before" of the single story that was added on in the 1950's.


As of tonight, they have the old roof off and the new floor on - it was A LOT of piece work.


I'm so excited for the extra space!!

4 comments:

Lara said...

Exciting! I'll cross my fingers that everything goes smoothly.

Princessliak said...

Looks like something off of the home and garden channel - good luck!

Jessica Mounts said...

Holy craps ;) I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Molly said...

Yay! I want the full play-by-play on here, ok?? So exciting!