Thursday, April 24, 2008

Its like it always was there or something...

I can't tell you how rockin'-awesome our contractor was - if anyone in the greater Wichita area is thinking about a remodel job, you should totally look into Heartland Home Improvements. Not only was the job wonderful (due to our wonky old house, everything was stick-built with a lot of cut and fit), but the clean up job - Holy Cats! It is like no one was here, only better. It was like Mr. Clean was here. Okay, I'll stop raving.


Here is what we have so far. Now Pat and I will start working on the sheetrock, closets, and fun stuff like painting and building cool built-in shelf thingys. Trust me, it'll turn out okay! I mean - look how well the office turned out a couple of years ago and it is still standing!

We'll keep you posted as we slog through the mudding. (Wish we had sweet, sweet Josh - our carpenter. Dude does a mean mud-job!)

No comments: