Saturday, November 26, 2005

First Round of Christmas Knitting DONE!

Family and Friends know that they are all getting hand-knit prezzies for the holidays (so don't expect much else...hint, hint). As of today, Saturday, November 25, all the knitting for the New Zealanders is done! The scarves have been wrapped and sealed in ziplocks for the trip across the ocean and will be shipped on Monday (john's scarf is still being blocked as we speak). Hopefully, this will get the gifts there around The Big Day and not sometime in February as has been the case in the past.

So what is left still to do before The Big Day? I am feverishly working on the items for Alan, Kathy, Jon, Ben, Skye, Himself, Kris, Steve, JF....oh, I have to stop lising them or I'll freak out.

Gotta get back to the needles. Happy Turkey Weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Catching up on blogs... I loved the part about your backpacking trip - it sounded like so much fun and so much good food too! The scarves look good too !! See ya at the Anchor!

Molly said...

I am currently being eaten up by jealousy. I have a mere 3 pattern sets left on my one (1) scarf... and have not been able to finish because of a bloody essay due tomorrow. Bitter. Bitter.

Laurie said...

Deadlines are a great motivator. Good job on the scarves!
Looks like you had a great time with your friends!