Monday, December 12, 2005

IT belongs in SH**!

So why no posts recently? IT. What is IT? (for those of you unfamiliar with the Yarn Harlot). IT is the dreaded holiday...the day by which all knitted prezzies must be completed. IT is what I have been spending all my time on. IT is what I do after work, on my lunch breaks, when I'm stuck at a train stop, when my friends are over, etc.

Let me give you an example of IT. This was yeaterday:

Well, yesterday we had Christmas with Himself's grandma and then on to Cheney with our godsons. I was still working on the scarf for one of the boys so I knit the whole way to the farm, back from the farm to Cheney, and wove in the ends right as we pulled in the drive. Whew. After I gave it to him, he said he wanted tassels, so I put those on while he was playing with other stuff.

So that is IT for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny Libby....

Molly said...

Um... please say that the "at train stops" part was an embellishment. Knitting + driving = No! ;)