Saturday, December 24, 2005

Summary of the rest of the Days

Well, since the Canadians pulled away this morning and I haven't updated the blog since they arrived, I better just dump in some pictures and tell you what I remember.

Day 3: I worked 1/2 day and then came home. Everyone went and walked around downtown Newton to do some last minute shopping. The Canadians bought a super-cute chess table at Ten Thousand Villages.
We did our gift exchange that night since the weekend would be filled with family. Molly and I were overwhelmed with knitting goodies!!

JF waits patiently for prezzies. Poor guy...next year he will learn to put more onhis wish list!

Kitties got their stocking.
They look totally thrilled, don't they? Two little packages of kitty treats...guess next year they should be better.

Himself's pile of loot. He pretty much scored books and gummies. Both items will probably last him about 8-10 weeks. Notice that his prezzies are sitting on the Canadian's new chess table.

LET THE OPENING BEGIN!!!!!

Molly and her new watch! Her one non-knitting gift. She is going to have to take out a couple of links out since we have freakishly skinny wrists.

Ok, I lied. She also got a pair of shoes. BUT...she bought the shoes herself a few months ago and had them shipped here. JF decided to wrap them earlier in the day and count it as his present to her. I don't know where my sis and I found them, but our guys are soooo much in common.


The Canadians brought Himself a HUGE Tim Horton's coffee mug that holds like half a gallon of coffee. Mmmmm....Tim Hortons. I guess the refills are only $4, but that is a hell of a distance to drive to fill'er up. We'll have to make sure we bring it on our next road trip to the Great North.

Molly got me some kick ass Fleece Artist sock yarn. I can't wait to find just the right pattern to knit it up.

Molly, Himself and I tried so hard on our yarn shopping for the Christmas prezzies but it was a little anti-climactic after our huge stash bust the day before. The great thing was seeing what someone else picked out for the other person. Himself got me about 6 skeins of recycled sari silk yarn..wooohooo!

The aftermath...eating, reading and vegging.


No comments: