Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ready, Set, SHOP!

Christmas, Solstice, or whatever you celebrate is just around the corner. For those of you who do not have The Family overseas, I need to inform you that all your holiday shopping should be done by now and ready to ship. In fact, you may be running a little late already. Thankfully, I started knitting prezzies back in May.

However, if you are The Family that lives on the other side of the world (or even just on the other side of the county line), you know that shopping has become soooo much easier with Amazon.com. All you have to do is search a wish list and ship it to the reciepient and "poof" shopping is done and most of the time it comes wrapped!

So what are we all wishing for this year?
The Americans: Libby & Himself (check it out...Kathy Albers jumped on the bandwagon this year!)
The Canadians: Molly & JF
The New Zealanders: Who knows what they actually want...they are getting scarves and they better like it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up - I love your blog and am glad that you hopped up on the bandwagon! That poor gal's wedding - so sad, yet funny as you told it. I have to get going, it is already 7:19 am and I haven't casted on for the Panta yet (a website said it was Finnish for headband...)

Molly said...

I just wanted to post a disclaimer - JF's wishlist is NOT up to date. I reapeat, DO NOT buy any of that stuff! ha ha. Kathy's list is a hoot. I don't know if Pat wants them for posterity or just to fill up shelf space, but I own a couple of the books on his list and could loan them to him. I'm still (delusionally) hopeful that I will get my holiday knitting done on time.. what with scarves not an option, though.. it'll be tricky. ;)