Thursday, January 17, 2008

Socks for Veronik Pattern


sock 003
Originally uploaded by WATERCenter
This beautiful sock pattern came out of the Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts issue. The yarn I'm using is the J. Knits Superwash Me sock yarn that I purchased at my LYS Twist.

One sock down, one to go.

I never have too much trouble with the "second sock syndrome" - I'm always too excited to wear the pair of socks - which is hard to do if you only have one done. I know, I know, I could do "two at once," but I end up getting to tangled up with the two balls of yarn. I'll just keep plugging alone, one at a time.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Lovely sock!

I'm the same way. The first sock may take a long time, but that secnd sock generally flies by. I want to wear them! Plus, the pattern is really in your head by then. Much faster.

Anonymous said...

it is beautiful!