Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Senior Wednesday

Today is "Senior Wednesday" and I have been rushing around getting tables set up and making sure that there is enough space between chairs etc. This can be a hard group to please. I am actually concerned that two of my tablecloths don't match...I wonder what they will say. The topic this month is geology so I have put table coverings on all the tables to keep them from getting scratched. I still need to go shopping and get refreshments such as fruit, muffins, etc. At least its not "out of pocket" anymore since the program received a Kansas Health Foundation grant. Still need to print out sign in sheets, make coffee, hang geology posters and pull out some rock samples. Whew...still have 3 hours until program time so I'm doing okay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wild time... those seniors are always wild!

Laurie said...

Wow! Very interesting. So neat that you do this!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, since I'm totally into seniors, what do you do and should we try a trip up there? I've been wanting to get us up there since you opened. I want to do Karg Glass too. Cool Mystery Trip!