Thursday, September 20, 2007

Jockey Person to Person Party

To all who take the time to read my blog - THANKS!!!!! I want to invite all of you to a home-party this Sunday, September 23rd at 3 PM at my place. A close friend is starting off with a new business and I want to support her efforts. I have purchased some of her Jockey Person to Person products earlier this summer and am VERY impressed with the quality and the creative way that the clothing makes me feel skinnier....seriously. The knitted tops are crazy-soft and don't get me started on the underwear!!!

Here are some things that I have purchased in the past (which ya'll have probably seem me wearing waaaay to often). I will not put picks of the underwear up....that's just wierd. If you want to check out the entire new catalog, go to www.jockeypersontoperson.com There are products for workouts, office, casual, and for sleep. There some totally cute yoga pants that keep tempting me. And how freakin' cute are the slippers....ugh...I love shopping.

Am I being to pushy??? Here is another reason to come bum around at my place on Sunday afternoon - you can love on the little baby! I'll also have some yummy snacks and some adult beverage options.

Interested? Shoot me a quick email to libbyalbers@cox.net before Saturday night and I'll send you directions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never knew you were in Afgan... You must have moved and that is why I haven't seen you in a while! ;) I would love to go to the party, but I will be in KC all weekend. I would love to go to the next one though!

Jessica Mounts said...

I can't wait for my new unmentionable :)