Tuesday, July 31, 2007

15 Minutes of Fame and Over-work-ed-ness

After a long weekend (of painting, moving a friend, seeing old friends, cleaning, knitting, and doing work-work), I am back at work. I have decided a need a clone. I need someone to organize and work with the volunteers, someone to plan and prepare the programs and supplies, someone to answer the phone, someone to write and maintain the grants, and someone to work on the operation and maintenance of the Center. So that gets to what...five clones...which leaves me time to knit and garden and do fun stuff.

Anywho, to add a little more...I mean...to give myself additional OPPORTUNITIES, I have been nominated to the KCKA board (we'll see if I get on) and my friend Jan Brock and I had a spread in the Wichita Eagle on our women's hiking business, Cottonwood Adventures. It looks like I best get back in shape. The last bit of my chocolate bar is still dissolving in my mouth...and now...wait for it....I am on a diet. Damn.

So...if you are chicky looking for a Kansas backpacking trip in October...give me a shout.

Also - here is the link to the Wichita Eagle story (the pictures don't come through, but they also convinced me of a diet in my near future).

2 comments:

Knit and Fit said...

Sign me up for the October backpacking trip.

Anonymous said...

You are so famous and I know you...