Saturday, October 06, 2007

Bubba at Work


It is Saturday morning and Bubba and I are at the WATER Center. There is an eagle scout here working on his project - he is identifying the trees in Herman Hill Park so that we can create a guide book for visitors to use. He recruited about 15 folks to come in and help him this morning with the park-wide identification. There may be some "truth checking" that I need to do, but his teams are doing a great job.

Pat is out at Brian's bachelor party for the weekend so the little Bub and I are working together this morning. I am so thankful that my eagle scout brought his little sisters - they are awesome babysitters. I also like to get the baby used to being held by others. We want to keep him as socialized as possible.

Here is a pic of the girls taking him out to feed the ducks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little Bubba! How adorable!